Occupational Injury Services
Fax: (660) 562-7985
Same or Next Day Appointments!
At St. Francis, we pride ourselves on customer service. We have an excellent understanding of the Occupational Injury philosophy and provide an excellent injury management plan
that inspires rapid recovery time.
From Dr. DiStefano:
- All Sports/Work Injuries: Including arthoscopy, ligament reconstruction, cartilage repair, patellar realignment
- Knees: Total joint replacement, Unispacer, Supartz injection
- Shoulder: Instability (dislocation), cartilage repair, rotator cuff injuries
- Hand and Wrist: Carpal tunnel syndrome, ganglion cysts, trigger fingers and cubital tunnel
- Hips: Limited incision total hip replacement
- Closed Fracture Treatment
From Dr. Tang:
From Rehab & Sports Medicine:
- Mark Keaveny: Occupational Injury Service Line Coordinator
- Marjorie Dilley: Work Comp Assistant
- Ashley Reynolds, LPN
- With clinics in Maryville and St. Joseph, Missouri, appointment can be made at the site closest to work or home. All surgical procedures are performed at the newly renovated surgery departmentat St. Francis Hospital & Health Services in Maryville.